Young Leaders Circle
Presented in partnership with Herbert Smith Freehills.
After a successful inaugural year, West Australian Opera and Herbert Smith Freehills are proud to launch year two of the Young Leaders Circle.
Members of the Young Leaders Circle will attend three exclusive events with notable Perth corporate leaders and network with other young business professionals who understand the value of the arts. Members will receive two A reserve tickets to West Australian Opera’s performance of Sweeney Todd on July 18 2019, including a pre-show reception.
“Through West Australian Opera’s Young Leaders Circle, we hope to encourage the next generation of leaders to support our state’s artistic future. Opera is a unique art form that uses the unamplified human voice to tell stories – these stories are all enriched by the unique backgrounds we bring to this experience. As the Ambassador for the Young Leaders Circle, it would be my pleasure to welcome you and to encourage you to engage with the arts in Western Australia.” – Yannis Vrodos, Young Leaders Circle Ambassador and Herbert Smith Freehills
For further information on registering or if you’d like to purchase a membership in instalments please contact:
Catherine Power, Development and Marketing Coordinator at email@example.com or 08 9278 8905.
- Access to high level corporate network (through membership events and attendance at WAO events) across various industries and sectors.
- Opportunity for professional development through networking events.
- Opportunity for personal development through increased understanding of philanthropic environment for the arts in Western Australia.
- Opportunity to engage with state opera company amongst like-minded peers.
- Opportunity to access special discounts, deals and invitations to other West Australian Opera events