West Australian provides opportunities for people of all ages to come together to share operatic experiences.
We want to sing with you in our rehearsal studio, your school halls or in your local community and some of the ways we touch the hearts with opera include:
- Community talks with live performances
- Wesfarmers Arts Singing Workshops (18 +)
- Special ticket offers to students and teaching staff
- In school performances with genuine curriculum outcomes
- Youth Ambassador Program (secondary school students)
- Make-Up Workshops
- Backstage Tours
- Opportunities to meet the artists
Music, song and the arts should be accessible to all learners. Our school based programs offer teachers, students and home-schoolers an opportunity to enrich their learning experiences. Our programs offer curriculum links including but not limited to Responding, Making, Introduction of musical concepts, Historical context, Literacy, Creative and critical thinking, Intercultural understanding and Personal and social capabilities.
View our 2019 education and community brochure HERE
Opera is storytelling at its most vivid and engaging audiences through the operatic lens is a truly captivating experience from curtain rise to curtain fall. To see how you can connect with West Australian Opera contact firstname.lastname@example.org